Guaranteed Relief Team Welcome Mission Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
CONSUMER DISCLOSURE - You have not yet won.
OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD AS OF THE DATE OF ENTRY.
By entering this Promotion, entrants accept and agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Any violation of these Official Rules may, at Sponsor's discretion, result in disqualification. All decisions of the judges regarding this Promotion are final and binding in all respects.
- PROMOTION PERIOD. Promotion begins October 7, 2016 at 12:00 A.M. EST and ends January 3, 2017 at 11:59 P.M. EST, when all entries must be received ("Promotion Period").
- ELIGIBILITY. The Guaranteed Relief Team Welcome Mission Sweepstakes (the "Promotion") is only open to legal residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia who are at least 18 years old as of the date of entry. You must be a member of Guaranteed Relief Team Community as of the start of the Promotion Period in order to enter. Not eligible: employees of The O'Keeffe's Company ("O'Keeffe's Company") and Social Media Link ("Social Media Link") and each of their parent companies, affiliates or related companies, subsidiaries, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, manufacturers or distributors of promotion materials, and their immediate families or persons living in the same household. This Promotion is void outside the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, and where prohibited.
- HOW TO ENTER. To enter, visit the Guaranteed Relief Team and accept the Welcome Mission (the "Welcome Mission") during the Promotion Period. Each Guaranteed Relief Team member who checks the "accept" button for the Mission during the Promotion Period and shares via their sharing tools located on their Mission page will automatically receive one (1) entry into the Promotion. All entries must be received by 11:59 P.M. EST on December 15, 2016. All potential winners are subject to verification before any prize will be awarded. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Only one entry per participant using only one (1) email address throughout the Promotion Period for accepting the Mission. Entries received from any person or email address in excess of the above stated limitation will be void.
- WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION. Fifteen (15) potential winners will be selected by Sponsor in a random drawing on or about December 15, 2016 (the "Drawing Date") from all eligible entries received throughout the Promotion Period. Potential winners will be notified via email from email@example.com on or about December 15, 2016. Potential winners may be required to sign and return, where legal, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability/Publicity Release and/or rights transfer document within five (5) days of receipt. If a potential winner: (i) cannot be contacted; (ii) does not respond within five (5) days from the date the Sponsor first tries to notify him/her; (iii) fails to return the Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability/Publicity Release and/or rights transfer document within the specified time frame; (iv) refuses the prize; and/or (v) the prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, such potential winner forfeits all rights to receive the prize, and an alternate potential winner may be selected (time permitting). Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given. Upon contacting a potential winner and determining that he/she has met all eligibility requirements of the Promotion, including without limitation the execution of required waivers, publicity and liability releases and disclaimers, such individual will be declared a "winner" of the Promotion. If any winner is deemed to be a minor under the jurisdiction of his/her residence, the prize will be awarded in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian who must execute the necessary documents specified by Sponsor. Sponsor's decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to this Promotion, including, but not limited to, interpretation and application of these Official Rules. By entering the Promotion, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Promotion.
- PRIZES/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (ARV). Ten (10) Prize winners will each receive one (1) Year Supply of O'Keeffe's Products and Five (5) Prize winners will each receive one (1) Lifetime Supply of O'Keeffe's Products. There will be a total of Fifteen (15) winners for this Promotion. No cash redemptions or prize substitutions will be allowed except at Sponsor's sole discretion, which reserves the right to substitute the prize (or portion thereof) with a prize of comparable or greater value should an advertised prize become unavailable for any reason. Prizes are awarded "as is" with no guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. All prize details are at Sponsor's sole discretion.
- TAXES. All federal, state and/or local income and other taxes, if any, are the winner's sole responsibility.
- ODDS OF WINNING. The odds of winning a prize in this Promotion depend on the number of eligible entries received throughout the Promotion Period.
- NO PRIZE TRANSFER OR SUBSTITUTION.No prize or any portion thereof is transferable or redeemable for cash. Any portion of the prize that is not used is forfeited. No substitutions for prize.
- CONSENT AND RELEASE. By entering the Promotion, each entrant releases and discharges O'Keeffe's Company, Social Media Link and their advertising and promotions agencies and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors (collectively, the "Promotion Entities") from any and all liability whatsoever in connection with this Promotion, including without limitation legal claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages, demands or actions of any kind (including without limitation personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction or property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, or portrayal in a false light) (collectively, "Claims"). Except where prohibited: (i) acceptance of a prize constitutes the consent of any winner, without further compensation, to use the name and likeness of such winner for editorial, advertising and publicity purposes by the Sponsor and/or others authorized by the Sponsor; and (ii) acceptance of a prize constitutes a release by any winner of the Promotion Entities of any and all Claims in connection with the administration of this Promotion and the use, misuse, or possession of any prize.
- DISCLAIMERS.. (i)Sponsor not responsible for entries that are lost, late, misdirected, incorrect, garbled, or incompletely received, for any reason, including by reason of hardware, software, browser, or network failure, malfunction, congestion, or incompatibility at Sponsor's servers or elsewhere. In the event of a dispute, entries will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet Access Provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institute) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. (ii) Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process or the operation of the web site or otherwise attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion. Use of bots or other automated process to enter is prohibited and may result in disqualification at the sole discretion of Sponsor. (iii) Sponsor further reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Promotion if it is not capable of completion as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, force majeure or technical failures of any sort. (iv) Promotion Entities are not responsible for errors in the administration or fulfillment of this Promotion, including without limitation mechanical, human, printing, distribution or production errors, and may modify or cancel this Promotion based upon such error at its sole discretion without liability. In no event will Sponsor be responsible for awarding more than the number of prizes specified in these Official Rules. (v) PROMOTION ENTITIES MAKE NO WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, AS REGARDS THIS PROMOTION OR THE MERCHANTABILITY, QUALITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE REGARDING ANY PRIZE OR ANY COMPONENT OF ANY PRIZE. (vi) CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND/OR CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ATTORNEYS' FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. (vi) The value(s) of the prize(s) set forth above represent Sponsor's good faith determination of the approximate retail value(s) thereof; the actual fair market value(s) as ultimately determined by Sponsor are final and binding and cannot be challenged or appealed. In the event the stated approximate retail value(s) of a prize is more than the actual fair market value of that prize, the difference will not be awarded in cash or otherwise. No substitution or compensation will be given for any portion of the prize that is not used.
- APPLICABLE LAWS AND JURISDICTION. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Issues concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York, without regard to any principles of conflict of laws. All disputes arising out of or connected with this Promotion will be resolved individually, and without resort to class action, exclusively by a state or federal court located in New York, New York. Should there be a conflict between the laws of the State of New York and any other laws, the conflict will be resolved in favor of the laws of the State of New York. To the extent permitted by applicable law, all judgments or awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket damages (excluding attorneys' fees) associated with participation in this Promotion and shall not include any indirect, punitive, incidental and/or consequential damages.
- WINNER LIST. For a list containing the name(s) of the winner(s), send a self-addressed stamped envelope, within six (6) months of the Drawing Date, to: Social Media Link, "Guaranteed Relief Team Welcome Mission" Social Media Link, 483 10th Ave, Suite 500, New York, NY 10018.
- SPONSOR. This Promotion is co-sponsored by Social Media Link, 483 10th Ave, Suite 500, New York, NY 10018 and O'Keeffe's Company, 2105 E. Kemper Road, Cincinnati, OH 45241 (Individually and collectively, the "Sponsor"). Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Promotion must be directed in writing sent to one of the Sponsor addresses above.