Rules for Smiley360 Twitter Party Sweepstakes:
- NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY. PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- Must be 18 or older, a legal resident of the 50 United States and DC and following the @Smiley360 Twitter handle to enter. Not eligible: employees of, Edgewell Personal Care, LLC ("Sponsor") its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, agencies [including but not limited to Social Media Link d/b/a Smiley 360, "Sweepstakes Administrator"] ("Sweepstakes Entities"), or their immediate family or persons living in the same household.
- Enter by submitting a Tweet in response to each Question posted during the corresponding Question period specified by the Sponsor using the agreed upon hashtags. Message and data rates may apply (should persons participate in the Twitter Party and enter the Sweepstakes via mobile device). Regardless of the number of eligible Tweets submitted in response to a given Question, a person may only receive a maximum of one (1) entry per Question. Use of automated or scripted programs to submit Tweets/responses/entries is prohibited. Sweepstakes ends one hour after the Twitter Party has commenced. Entry constitutes acceptance of these rules and the decisions of Sponsor and Sweepstakes Administrator are final.
- Prizes will be announced at the beginning of the party and periodically as each question is asked. Taxes are the winner's responsibility. Smiley360 will contact winners via email. If winners do not respond within 48 hours, they will forfeit their prizes and alternate winners will be selected.
- Potential winners will be chosen after the close of each Question from among all eligible responses received for that Question. Sweepstakes Administrator will choose winners at random. (Provided that a response is in compliance with these Official Rules, including the following guidelines, its content will not be considered as part of the winner selection procedure.) Responses received for one (1) Question are valid as entries only for that Question's drawing and not for any other Question drawing. Entries containing inappropriate or offensive material (including, by way of example only, hate speech, obscenity or which advocate alcohol or drug use or any illegal act), which violate third party rights of trademark, publicity or otherwise, are not original works of entrant, disparage o.b.® or other brand, adversely impact the goodwill and business reputation of Edgewell Personal Care, LLC or are not relevant to the question asked may be excluded and will not result in Sweepstakes entry. All decisions of Edgewell Personal Care, LLC and Sweepstakes Administrator are final and binding in all respects.
TWEETS/RESPONSES/ENTRIES REPRESENT SOLELY THE VIEWS/OPINIONS OF THE APPLICABLE ENTRANT AND DO NOT REFLECT THE VIEWS/OPINIONS OF EDGEWELL PERSONAL CARE, LLC IN ANY MANNER. EDGEWELL PERSONAL CARE, LLC IS MERELY REQUESTING PERSONS TO POST RESPONSES TO POSTED QUESTIONS AND DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY IN CONJUNCTION WITH SAME. EDGEWELL PERSONAL CARE, LLC WILL NOT EDIT OR MODIFY RESPONSES POSTED FOR THE TWITTER PARTY/SWEEPSTAKES.
- Odds of winning the prizes corresponding to a given Question depend on the number of eligible entries/responses received in response to that Question. Winners must provide contact information to ship prize. Prizes will only be shipped to a street address in the (50) United States or the District of Columbia. Failure to timely respond to prize notification or provide required information (or if provided information is incomplete or otherwise inadequate) may result in forfeiture of the prize and selection of an alternate winner from among all remaining eligible entries for the applicable Question drawing. Edgewell Personal Care, LLC may in its sole discretion condition award of prize upon winner signing and returning an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release and a Publicity Release (where lawful) within an indicated time period.
- Entrant grants to Edgewell Personal Care, LLC and its designees the non-exclusive, irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, transferable, sublicenseable right and license to use, perform, exhibit, reproduce and/or otherwise exploit his/her responses in any manner and in any and all distribution channels, venues or media now known or hereafter devised, without further notice or any compensation to entrant. Entrant further waives any "Moral Rights of Authors" or similar natural rights of ownership he/she may have in the responses. Entrant further agrees, upon the request of Edgewell Personal Care, LLC and without compensation of any kind, to execute any additional documents so as to effect, record or perfect the grant of rights contemplated by this paragraph.
- All entrants release and agree to hold harmless Edgewell Personal Care, LLC, Twitter Inc. and all Sweepstakes Entities, as well as the employees, officers, directors, shareholders, representatives, agents of each of the foregoing entities from any and all liability with respect to the execution of the Twitter Party, the Sweepstakes or the acceptance, possession, receipt of use/misuse of any prize. Without limiting the foregoing, Edgewell Personal Care, LLC and the Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for any electronic, programming, network, technological or other problems/malfunctions/defects associated with entries/responses and/or the implementation of the Twitter Party and/or the Sweepstakes (including because of filtering by or other operation of the functionality of Twitter) or for entries/Tweets/responses that are lost, late, illegible/garbled, corrupted, misdirected, defective, inaccessible/blocked, compromised, incomplete, damaged or delayed (and all such entries/Tweets/responses are void.) If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes (or any part thereof) is not capable of running as originally planned due to any circumstance beyond the control of Edgewell Personal Care, LLC (e.g., tampering, fraud, natural disaster), Edgewell Personal Care, LLC reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and conduct the Sweepstakes and make the prize(s) available to be won in a manner which is fair, equitable and in accordance with these Official Rules, as determined by Edgewell Personal Care, LLC in its sole discretion. Notice of such action by Edgewell Personal Care, LLC will be provided to all attendees of the Twitter Party. Edgewell Personal Care, LLC and the Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for cheating or fraud from any Entrants. Entrants who engage in cheating or any attempt to disrupt the Twitter Party and/or the Sweepstakes will be disqualified and will forfeit any prizes won and may be subject to additional legal sanctions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter Inc.
- Except where prohibited, winners agree that Edgewell Personal Care, LLC and its designees have the right to use their name, city and town and likeness in any advertising and marketing material, without compensation or any right to review and approve.
- For a full list of the winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Social Media Link, 263 West 38th Street, 8th Floor, New York, NY 10018. Request must be received by December 23, 2015.
- Sweepstakes Administrator: Social Media Link, 263 West 38th Street, 8th Floor, New York, NY 10018
- 8 Prizes will include: o.b. sample kit, (1) $25 gift cards, (1) toiletry travel bag, and (2) compact mirrors.